Refund & Cancellation Policy
There is no Contract between the Sampuran yatra Pvt. Ltd. and the client until the Sampuran yatra has received the initial deposit amount per person as specified for each tour package. The full payment must be received in accordance with procedures laid down under Payments Terms. If not paid in that time, the company reserves the right to cancel the booking with consequent loss of deposit and apply scale of cancellation charges as mentioned in the cancellation policy hereunder.
- To terminate the Contract after acceptance of the deposit but prior to the Commencement of Tour without assigning any reason whatsoever. In the event, the Sampuran yatra Pvt. Ltd terminates the Contract, the Sampuran yatra Pvt. Ltd shall refund the initial deposit amount without paying of any interest.
- To amend, alter, vary or withdraw any tour, holiday, excursion or facility it has advertised or published or to substitute an Independent Contractor of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary. In either case, the Sampuran yatra Pvt. Ltd shall not be liable for any damage, additional expense, or consequential loss suffered by the Clients or for any compensation claims made.
- It is clear understanding between either parties that any loss arising on account of cancellation of flight / train / bus tickets booked by the Clients; either through the Sampuran yatra Pvt. Ltd or on his/her own or through a third party, the Sampuran yatra Pvt. Ltd shall not be liable for such losses or additional expense, or consequential loss suffered by the Clients.
- No person other than the Sampuran yatra Pvt. Ltd , in writing, has the authority to vary, add, amplify or waive any stipulation, representation, term or condition in this brochure.
- In the event of the Sampuran yatra Pvt. Ltd exercising its rights to amend or alter any of the services as mentioned in the itinerary, after such tour or holiday has been booked, the Client shall have the right:
- To continue with the tour or holiday as amended or altered.
- To accept any alternative tour or holiday which the company may offer.
- In either of these above cases the Client shall not be entitled to, or the Company shall not be liable to the Client for any damage. Additional expense, consequential loss suffered by him or to pay any amount as refund.
Amendments / Cancellation By the Client If the Client is willing to amend or cancel his/her booking because of whatsoever reasons including death, accident, illness, or any other personal reasons including non-payment of the balance payment, the Company is liable to recover Cancellation charges from the Client.All cancellations are to be communicated in written and advance amount is non refundable, besides the forfeiture of the deposit amount of the tour, a further charge will be levied as follows:-
|WHEN A CANCELLATION MADE
|Clear 30 working days or more prior to the date of departure of the Tour or for non-payment of the balance Tour Cost within the stipulated time fram
||25 % of the Tour Cost
|Clear 30 to 15 working days prior to the date of departure of the Tour.
||50 % of the Tour Cost
|Clear 15 to 07 working days prior to the date of departure of the Tour.
||75 % of the Tour Cost
|Less than 07 clear working days prior to the date of departure of the Tour.
||100 % of Tour Cost
- Any amendment in the original booking has to be given to us in writing. All changes will be processed only after the receipt of the same by the Company. However, if any of the amendment requests results in cancellation of one or more services, then the Company is liable to recover cancellation charges as indicated in the above-mentioned table.
- The above-mentioned cancellation charges are applicable only against the main Tour and optional tours published by the Company. If the Client has booked any other services such as Hotel/air / train tickets/Volvo/Coach/taxi/cabs or any third party product, then the Company is liable to recover cancellation charges as per cancellation terms of respective airline / railways or the cancellation terms of respective third party. The Company is also liable to recover its service charges against booking and cancelling such services for the Client.